Wednesday 16 May 2012

JESSICA - SEMI FINAL

JUDGES CHOICE - MY ALL

Jessica's performance of this delicate Mariah Carey song was exquisite.
In this first performance, each note of the song was a flower and Jessica's amazing voice was a butterfly.
Absolutely beautiful.

CONTESTANT'S CHOICE - AEROSMITH

Second song was "Don't wanna miss a thing"......in front of Steven Tyler...that took moxy!
Another powerful performance...though the song choice was a bit "ooh! la la!" for such a young lady...;O)

JIMMY'S CHOICE - I'LL BE THERE

Jessica's final performance was the all time classic from The Jackson Five. I was expecting her to be all over with fancy runs.....but to my extreme delight, she sang it straight, strong, and true! It brought a lump to my throat remembering how Michael Jackson sounded when he was happy.
Let the judges whine all they like, I loved it!!! Solid gold!



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO'S GONNA WIN!?